RAECARE products contains plant-based ingredients:
- Scents from essential oils like Grapefruit, Peppermint, Mandarin and Lavender - all 100% pure essential oils sourced from quality suppliers.
- Plant-based surfactants sourced from plants which are gentle and non-toxic (derived from sugar and corn, both renewable)
- Plant-based alcohol.
- Minimal preservatives - non-parabens.
- Safe for greywater and septic systems
- Never tested on animals
- 99.5% plant-based ingredients
RAECARE products do not contain any:
- Synthetic colours or fragrance
- SLES, phosphates, petroleum-based ingredients, animal by-products, dyes, chlorine, petrochemicals, ammonia, or caustics
- Fragrance, a blend of ingredients that mostly synthetics that can cause headaches, rashes, respiratory problems and other reactions.
- Paraben - based preservatives. Widely used, found in breast cancers.
- TEA (Triethonalomine) and DEA (Diethonalomine) a surfactant that potentially causes skins reactions
- Triclosan, linked to a long list of health issues and does not biodegradable.
- Phthalates. An ingredient known to disrupt the body's hormones.
- Animal ingredients